Supplements are important for recovery, hormonal balance, energy, and health
Click Link for best pricing and more info:
Dynamic Greens $41.49
Dynamic Fruits & Greens is an easy-to-mix, great tasting, nutrient-rich superfood formula with whole food concentrates designed to provide synergistic phytonutrient nutrition. It provides a super blend of 100% natural fruit and vegetable extracts, vitamins, enzymes, and symbiotic intestinal flora – high in antioxidants, lignans, and phytonutrients.*
This dynamic blend supports the body’s natural energy, metabolism, fat-burning, digestion, detoxification, immunity, repair, recovery, revitalization, and longevity.*
•Powerful Antioxidant Benefits*
•Supports Immune System Function*
•Natural Body Alkalizer*
•Supports Detoxification of Body Systems*
•Enzymes, Probiotics, & Fiber for Digestion*
•Contains Proprietary Blends of Organic Superfoods
•No Stimulants of Caffeine
•No Sugar Added
– Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Glutamine is produced in the muscles and is distributed by the blood to the organs that need it. Glutamine helps gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress. It is also important for providing “fuel” (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is needed to make other chemicals in the body such as other amino acids and glucose (sugar). After surgery or traumatic injury, nitrogen is necessary to repair the wounds and keep the vital organs functioning. About one third of this nitrogen comes from glutamine.
•Provides energy for muscle growth
•Enhances recovery from exercise
•Helps support the digestive and immune systems*
•Add a scoop to boost the power of your favorite protein shake
Whey Protein $60
– Protein has a major role in building and repairing muscles and bones after times of stress or injury. Whey protein is a high quality protein that is derived from milk but has a low dose of lactose and high abundance of all 9 essential amino acids. Having a protein shake post workout is a fast and convenient way for you to consume the needed 1g/pound of body weight needed for active individuals. Consuming it within about an hour will allow for better absorption because resistance training increases amino acid delivery to muscles so the faster you can restore the reserve, the better the stimulation in muscle protein synthesis.
•Whey concentrate from grass-fed cows
•Hormone-, pesticide-, chemical- & GMO-free
•No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
BCAA’s: $20.99 (On Amazon)
– Branch Chain Amino Acids are the glue for protein to attach to. They help rebuild and repair damaged muscle. They are essential (meaning the body does NOT produce them- they need to be consumed). Valine, Leucine, and Isoleucine specifically aid in protein synthesis by inhibiting protein breakdown (catabolism). They can be consumed before, during, and after exercise to increase endurance, give more energy, and rebuild muscles. Additionally, Xtend incorporates electrolytes to balance hydration.
– I recommend a daily vitamin to fill the gaps of the nutrients your not consuming regularly. It’s a great way to confidently know that your are providing yourself with enough of the daily vitamins and minerals your body needs.
B-Supreme Complex $20.50
Take these before drinking alcohol and your hangover will be minimized!! Referred to as vitamin B complex, the eight B vitamins — B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 — play an important role in keeping our bodies running efficiently. These essential nutrients help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day. While many of the following vitamins work in tandem, each has its own specific benefits — from promoting healthy skin and hair to preventing memory loss or migraines.
Fish Oil: $15
Fish Oil Softgels are a natural supplement filled with Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Fatty acids are the basis of fats and oils, and, despite popular belief, are necessary for overall health. These fatty acids are termed “essential” because your body cannot manufacture them by itself. EFA’s must come from food or supplemental sources. They are also essential because they are a component of every living cell in the body, and are necessary for rebuilding existing cells and the production of new cells.* Studies suggest fish oil supports healthy heart function and joint flexibility.*
U CAN: $54.99
UCAN is a revolutionary sports nutrition that delivers steady energy and allows you to burn more fat during and after workouts. UCAN’s drink mix is powered by a slow-burning, complex carbohydrate called SuperStarch (derived from non-GMO corn starch) that stabilizes blood sugar and minimizes insulin response, preventing the highs and lows that come with sugar and maltodextrin based energy products. SuperStarch is a natural and healthy energy source originally designed for young children with a rare blood sugar disease. UCAN delivers several scientifically validated benefits.
– SuperStarch is a complex carbohydrate that breaks down slowly over time.
– The powder can be mixed with cold water for a drink or blended with healthy ingredients for a smoothie