1. Schedule Your Personal Training Session in Truckee– Meet with a Fitness Professional to discuss goals, test for movement impairments, learn proper form for exercising, and test your cardio base. This 1 hour consultation will teach you more about your body than you know to keep you safe in the gym.
2. Set Your Goals– Make SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely). Start with what your overall goal is, then work backwards with the steps needed to achieve it. Based on your interests and goals we will work together to build the most effective program for your body.
3. Choose Your Program– Based on your goals, budget, motivation, and comfort choose a program that you believe will work best for you (click here for programs offered). For those who are new to exercise or have had difficulty in the past staying on track, we strongly recommend the packages with more accountability. Also, the larger the goal, the larger the package we recommend. Keep in mind that sessions never expire and even in peak condition you will need to continue to push yourself to maintain top level performance.
4. Schedule Your Workouts– Block off 1 hour, 3-5 days a week to dedicate to your workout. Remember that scheduling your workouts needs to happen a month ahead. Its important to know your schedule ahead of time so you can plan the best time to exercise. By physically putting it in your calendar you will have the time blocked off and the mental preparedness to stay on track with your progress.
5. Nutrition– What you eat and when you eat it is a major part of your fitness regime. We will work closely together to make sure that you stick with the in depth nutrition guideline provided. Think to limit processed food, dairy, sugar, & gluten. Eat 5-6 smaller meals per day to keep your metabolism burning and your energy levels high. Plan your meals ahead of time by cooking for the entire week. This will ensure that you have plenty of protein, veggies, and healthy foods in the fridge to grab and devour at any time. Get rid of all the unhealthy food sitting around and start fresh. Here are some healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions! Need specific coaching? I guarantee results with my Nutrition Coaching Package.
6. Stay Motivated- Like our Facebook page, and check our Instagram #PerformanceTruckee to keep on track to a healthier, happier outdoor fitness lifestyle.by email@example.com